- Literally everything 😱 ...
- Change DOM (Document Object Model)
- Add CSS dynamically
- Track users move on your website
- Validate inputs in HTML form
- Use AJAX to load data without refreshing page
- Create re-usable components
- HTTP Request to your back-end
- Unit testing
- End-to-end testing
- Create your back-end
- Create animations
- Create PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Create Mobile Apps
- Create games
- Create software (VS Code) ...
That's why JS is fascinating, and that's why you should learn it ! In the beginning It may seem a little bit difficult compared to others languages, but practice makes perfect !
🚀 In my next post you can see some example of JS 🚀